In the second year of college? Wondering what to do after graduation? We are happy to help.
One has to prepare well if one has to clear this exam. In order to prepare properly and crack the exam, one can opt for a good foundation course. In your case, go for a 2 year foundation course for IAS.
Start learning 2 year foundation course for IAS With Eden IAS
There are tons and tons of career options that one can opt for but for a graduate, one has to streamline the options depending on the basis of his subject choices. But one option is open to all the graduates, despite the stream they have opted for or the background they hail from – the option of appearing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination. UPSC CSE spans three stages – the Prelims, the Mains, and the Personality Test, and tests your knowledge of static as well as dynamic subjects as well as interpersonal skills.
Some of the best GS foundation courses include Lakshya by Eden IAS and Pathways by GS Score.
Read More About: How Should I Prepare for The Ethics GS4 Part of The UPSC?
Eden IAS’s GS foundation course For UPSC
Eden IAS extends this special GS foundation course For UPSC with the name “Lakshya” for 2nd year UG students. It is a lucrative course that helps you in preparing to the fullest for the exam. This course provides you with the best faculty and the most comprehensive study material at a very reasonable fee.
Going deep into this course, Lakshya GS foundation course for UPSC provides an aspirant with:
- Best faculty – The faculty that teaches this course is experiencing very helpful. They do not merely come to the class and go out. Instead, they spare some time to livening the mood of the class
- Comprehensive and crisp study material – With the advent of technology, it’s very easy to get lur away with a plethora of pages of “n” no. of books, compilations, and whatnot. Because of all this, Eden IAS has compiled the recommended books and has rolled out its own study booklets. 23 in numbers, these are detail and if covered, can strengthen your foundation for the exam.
- Classes – The lectures are interactive, at Eden IAS. The best part is that the strength of students per lecture is just 60. They never exceed the strength so that each and every student gets personal attention as well as one-to-one interaction with the faculty.
- Doubt counters – Doubts are often postponed by other coaching institutes. Doubts are countered with grace at Eden IAS. The mentors encourage you to clarify them on the spot. Even if you come up later with doubt, they will clarify it. In addition to that, Eden IAS arranges special doubt counters for students wherein they can approach the faculty and can seek clarification.
- Tests – You haven’t grasped the concept properly if you cannot retain and reproduce it in an exam. Keeping the same in mind, Eden IAS arranges a lot of mock tests.
So, this was all about Eden IAS’s Lakshya. You can get further details on their official website. For new career updates, stay tuned with us. Thanks for reading!